We're Excited - New Center Benefit!
There are many benefits to being a PATH Intl. Member Center or Premier Accredited Center. PATH Intl. is always searching for benefits for members to help their centers run better, whether that's providing administrators with the tools they need or finding services to help them find ways to fund the services they offer.
In all our recent pandemic survey work, and frankly always, funding is reported as being a pain point for centers. To that end we are very excited to announce that PATH Intl. is providing a new center benefit to help centers link with funders.
Welcome to GrantStation!
GrantStation provides robust funder search features and dynamic, up-to-date tools and info you need to secure your funding this year and beyond and it’s FREE to center members!
GrantStation connects your center with private and government grant opportunities all over the world. In addition to providing you with a current database with targeted search options, GrantStation offers tools to help you build and manage your grant-seeking program. GrantStation also offers helpful tutorials on how to write effective grant proposals.
This benefit is available to all PATH Intl. Center Members & Premier Accredited Centers FREE.
- Profiles of thousands of grantmakers in an easy-to-read, narrative format. These profiles are updated throughout the year, providing you with the most current information available.
- Searchable databases for private and government grantmakers throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally, with targeted search results
- One level of membership, which PATH Intl. provides FREE, gives you access to ALL of the resources and tools on the GrantStation website.
- Develop a comprehensive grants program by using GrantStation's guide on building a grants calendar.
- Tools to help you analyze and strengthen your grant-seeking program, walking you through the entire process of research and writing.
We hope you will enjoy and take advantage of this new center benefit!